Sunday, April 8, 2007

Elementary Japanese B?

I'm trying to decide if I should take Elementary Japanese B next semester. Japanese is my favorite class this semester, both because it's fun and because it's the only class on my schedule that's not a requirement of some kind. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if my schedule will allow me to take another semester. I think, by the end of the semester, I'll know at least enough Japanese to hold up a decent (or semi-decent) conversation. Obviously that must seem strange since I'm still writing my blog all in English...

I'm curious about who's going to win the competition for the spring festival. I wonder how many people are going to vote for their own letters as the best! I thought it was funny that we could actually do that! Of course if everyone did, then no one would win. Well even if everyone votes for themselves (and I doubt that they will), at least my vote will tip the scale. Unless the person I voted for happens to vote for me...

3 comments:

sawaranran said...

Jeremyさん、こんにちは。TAのさわもとです。Jeremyさんは、どんなさくぶんをかきましたか?
I hope you will be able to continue your Japanese studies next semester.

Agu said...

[Fiction] はにほんごでなんですか。[Fiction]おかきます。But I haven't done much writing lately...

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.